|Manager, Joint Ops Directorate (Workplace Strategy and Policy Division)
|Ministry of Manpower|
|Monday, April 30, 2012|
|Wednesday, May 30, 2012|
|18 Havelock Road,#07-01 Singapore 059764|
Liases with and coordinates across the operational divisions within the Ministry as well as with external agencies to implement initiatives as laid out in our National Plan of Action for Trafficking in Persons (TIP). The person has to assist in the development of the standard operating procedures (SOPs), training programmes, monitor TIP cases and collate the relevant statistics.
Your responsibilities include:
• Develop and review TIP related SOPs within MOM and external agencies such as MHA/SPF, ICA, and AGC.
• Coordinate regular TIP related training sessions for MOM officers.
• Track and monitor TIP cases and provide regular updates on the case status. This includes assisting officers in investigations, field inspections, liasing across divisions and with external agencies, providing suitable intervention and solutions to ensure cases are managed well and keeping proper records of case outcomes.
• Keeping track of TIP related SOPs and related processes to ensure they are effective and to highlight operational gaps to management.
• Perform secretarial functions, including tracking of TIP initiatives and coordinating with MOM departments for regular updates.
• Attend to request for statistic and additional case related information required by media for reporting on TIP.
• In charge of Knowledge Management.
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by his supervisors.
You should possess a good degree and has strong analytical and organisations skills with at least 3 years of service in the Ministry or Public Service and with relevant investigations experience. You should possess leadership qualities and can work as an effective team player. Good interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills are a must. You should be Meticulous and attention to details. Inquisitive nature is an advantage.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.