The first educational institution in Singapore to leverage Problem-Based Learning approach for all its diploma programmes, Republic Polytechnic (RP) has six schools and two centres offering thirty nine courses in Infocomm, Engineering, Applied Science, Technology for the Arts, Sports, Health & Leisure, Events and Hospitality, Enterprise, and Communication. Republic Polytechnic is committed to nurturing innovation and entrepreneurial learning in an environment that develops problem-solving process skills and a life-long learning attitude. Its holistic, broad-based curriculum, covering culture, enterprise development and cognitive processes, prepares students for an active and meaningful role in society. Republic Polytechnic strives for excellence by achieving various international and national accreditations, including ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001,SS540, Singapore Quality Class, People Developer, Innovation Class, and Service Class.
For more information, visit http://www.rp.edu.sg
You will facilitate student learning and/or develop curriculum in areas such as:
- Integrated Circuit Design and Layout
- Electronic and Semiconductor Materials
- Thin Film Technology
- Measurement Techniques and Failure Analysis
- Nanotechnology Applications
- Wafer Fabrication and Packaging
- Good degree in Electrical Engineering / Materials Science & Engineering / Applied Physics
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the nanotechnology / microelectronics industry
- Those with a post-graduate degree in a related field are also welcome to apply
- Preference will be given to those who have work experience in IC Design & Layout / MEMS Technology
- Good communication skills including a good command of English
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.rp.edu.sg/careers.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 4 to 6 weeks of the closing date of the advertisement.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.