The Ministry of Finance serves to create a better Singapore through finance.
We aim to sustain a high-performance government with sound public finances that enable growth opportunities for all Singaporeans. As a central planning agency and a strategic lever within the Singapore Public Service, our roles are multi-faceted:
• As a Steward, we are responsible for the government’s overall budget and management of reserves.
• As an Enabler, we provide resources (funds, products and expertise) to other government agencies for the implementation of national policies and programmes.
• As an Integrator, we bring agencies and/or other stakeholders together to achieve whole-of-government outcomes.
• As a Catalyst, we seed new ideas and open up new terrain where others have not yet seen the potential for success.
Individuals who join us can expect a fulfilling career in a diverse and highly challenging range of portfolios, with ample opportunities to engage and discuss with our top management on complex issues. If you share our passion in contributing to shape a better Singapore, we welcome you to join us.
You will be part of the team to drive organisational development initiatives in the Ministry to sustain organisational capabilities. You will take on the role of a change agent to poise MOF in being future-ready and engage stakeholders in the Ministry to build a strong organisational culture which is grounded on MOF’s Values to support the organisation’s journey towards excellence.
You will play an instrumental role in projects to reinforce organisational culture and strengthen organisational capabilities. Specifically, you will foster organisational development through process/systems reviews, implement culture building & organisation excellence initiatives, and manage projects relating to the PS21 change movement.
• A good university degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in implementing organisational development and/or business excellence programmes
• Possess a keen interest in people matters and passion for organisational development
• Confident, passionate and energetic with excellent social, communication and persuasive skills to engage all stakeholders
• Have excellent analytical, written, presentation and facilitation skills
• Able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, resourceful and with a strong sense of work commitment
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.