We aim to build a cohesive and resilient society by fostering socially responsible individuals, inspired and committed youth, strong and stable families, a sporting people and a caring and active community which pulls together not only in good times, but also in times of adversity.
If you share our aspirations, we invite you to join our dedicated team by applying for the following position: -
We are looking for experienced, dynamic and highly driven individuals to join our Organisational Development (OD) Team. Reporting to the Head/ Organisational Development Unit, your key responsibilities include maintaining an oversight of the status of OD/ Public Service for the 21st Century (PS21) interventions within the ministry and working closely with senior management to develop strategies and plans to strengthen the ministry’s capacity for change.
You will conduct periodic internal assessment of the state of organisational excellence in the ministry and identify areas or opportunities for improvements. You will conduct research and recommend appropriate OD interventions or initiatives to address identified areas or opportunities for improvement. Your responsibilities also includes conducting training or briefings on OD/PS21 related concepts or initiatives as appropriate. Working closely with appropriate stakeholders you will formulate conceptual and implementation plans for high impact OD interventions as well as manage the implementation of selected ones. You will also be working with other external agencies/parties as appropriate, on managing and implementing OD/ PS21 initiatives in MCYS.
• A good university degree with at least 4 years working experience, preferably in organizational development or management consulting services.
• Intellectual flexibility, imagination and socio-political sensitivity in developing a holistic appreciation of the situation and in generating innovative practical ideas and solutions.
• Strong analytical skills and a sense of reality in the context of complex issues and situations.
• Ability to persuade, motivate and inspire others, so as to develop a sense of unity and purpose.
• Ability to engage with a wide range of colleagues, partners and stakeholders across divisional boundaries and even beyond the organisation.
• Strong drive to achieve organisational goals and high standards of efficiency and delivery.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.