Rehabilitation, Protection and Residential Services Division (RPRSD) provides services for the rehabilitation of juvenile delinquents, the protection and welfare of child and families and the residential management of destitute persons. We are passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of these children, youths and families and are looking for like-minded individuals who share the same passion as us to join our dynamic and life-changing team.
You will be expected to:
- Plan, develop and implement new vocational tracks whilst working on expanding the depth of existing programmes to support youth under our care in Vocational Rehabilitation, education or reintegration.
- Evaluate, refine and improve the effectiveness of our existing vocational programmes
- You would need to work closely with colleagues from other branches, external agencies and the youth to promote existing programmes and to understand the evolving needs of our youth.
- Provide career counselling services to our youth
- Plan and implement events/activities for our youth
- Supervise programme development and operations
You should have a degree in social sciences with 2-3 years of experience in programming, operational policy planning, career guidance of youth work. With excellent inter-personal skills, you should be good at managing relationships. You should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You are also expected to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should be self-motivated and be able to work independently, whilst also being a team player. You should be proficient at project managing, multi-tasking, dealing with the unexpected, be resilient and a good problem solver. You have a strong eye for detail.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.