Are you passionate about life? At National Parks Board, we take pride in creating life's essential moments in our Garden City. Our vision is to be the lead agency in enhancing the quality of life by providing and managing excellent greenery, recreation and nature outreach, in partnership with the community. If you share our zest for continuous learning and improvement, have the capacity to innovate and inspire, then we have the perfect environment for you.
You will play an integral role in soliciting sponsorships and coordinating other partnership arrangements for Gardens by the Bay. You will source for new partners/sponsors and maintain relationships with existing partners/sponsors. In addition, you will help to host visits by potential sponsors and organise sponsorship-raising events as part of the overall marketing effort. You will also work closely with internal departments and external stakeholders in soliciting sponsorships.
• Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or other relevant disciplines
• At least 3 years experience in marketing and/or event management
• Able to multi-task and deliver under pressure
• Resourceful and flexible with good interpersonal skills
• Result-oriented, highly motivated and able to work independently
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Team player
• Experience in sponsorship and fundraising projects would be an advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.