|MANAGER (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT) : pd
|National Parks Board|
|Tuesday, March 20, 2012|
|Thursday, April 19, 2012|
|Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569|
Are you passionate about life? At National Parks Board, we take pride in creating life's essential moments in our Garden City. Our vision is to be the lead agency in enhancing the quality of life by providing and managing excellent greenery, recreation and nature outreach, in partnership with the community. If you share our zest for continuous learning and improvement, have the capacity to innovate and inspire, then we have the perfect environment for you.
You will manage a team of consultants, contractors to develop parks, park connectors and open spaces. You will also co-ordinate inputs from internal stakeholders and different authorities to realize development projects meeting desired objectives, quality, timeline and budget. You will be responsible for project planning, tender documentation and process, contract administration through to completion and post-completion of the projects.
• Degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Horticulture or related discipline
• At least 3 years’ working experience in similar capacity an advantage
• Good communication and networking skills
• Innovative, resourceful and good problem solving skills
• Able to work in team environment
• Adaptable and able to handle rapid changes
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.