|Assistant Director (Security)
|PUB, The National Water Agency|
|Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Sunday, March 18, 2012|
|40 Scotts Road, #22-01 Environment Building, Singapore 228231|
PUB is an organisation that is recognised internationally for good water management. PUB won the 2007 Stockholm Industry Water Award and was named Water Agency of the Year 2006 in the international Global Water Awards. In 2008, PUB was awarded the Singapore Quality Award for business excellence. NEWater, Singapore's high-quality reclaimed water, also clinched the 'Environmental Contribution of the Year' at the Global Water Awards 2008.
At PUB, the national water agency, you will enjoy opportunities to build a clear future for the water industry.
• Maintain effective liaison with the national security agencies on issues relating to the security of PUB’s installations/infrastructure.
• Liaise with PUB departments and external agencies to ensure timely security actions.
• Monitor and review the adequacy of security arrangements at PUB installations.
• Monitor and audit the performance of PUB’s security service provider.
• Investigate and identify the causes of security related incidents and implement remedial measures.
• Provide guidance to departments on security issues.
• Coordinating with Singapore Police Force to formulate and implement security arrangements for major PUB events.
• Singaporean with at least 10 years of relevant working experience in security works & audits.
• Possess driving licence and own transport
Sorry, this position is closed for application.