|Manager/ Visitor Services- Gardens by the Bay
|National Parks Board|
|Wednesday, December 28, 2011|
|Friday, January 27, 2012|
|Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569|
Are you passionate about life? At National Parks Board, we take pride in creating life's essential moments in our Garden City. Our vision is to be the lead agency in enhancing the quality of life by providing and managing excellent greenery, recreation and nature outreach, in partnership with the community. If you share our zest for continuous learning and improvement, have the capacity to innovate and inspire, then we have the perfect environment for you.
You will manage the daily visitor needs to ensure a pleasant, safe and wholesome experience for all visitors to Gardens by the Bay. You will assist to formulate and implement visitor management plans and processes, and manage the visitor services team which include frontline and ticketing staff. You will also attend to enquiries and customer feedback and work closely with the events and business teams to deliver a first class experience for all visitors to the attraction.
• Degree in Hospitality/Tourism Management, Mass Communication or related discipline
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in a major tourist attraction or related industry
• Excellent skills in leadership and people management
• Resourceful and dynamic team player with strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
• Pleasant and friendly disposition, with the ability to work under stressful situations
• Creative, adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to work on weekends and after office hours
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.