|MANAGER/ RETAIL OPERATIONS- Gardens by the Bay
|National Parks Board|
|Wednesday, December 28, 2011|
|Friday, January 27, 2012|
|Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569|
Are you passionate about life? At National Parks Board, we take pride in creating life's essential moments in our Garden City. Our vision is to be the lead agency in enhancing the quality of life by providing and managing excellent greenery, recreation and nature outreach, in partnership with the community. If you share our zest for continuous learning and improvement, have the capacity to innovate and inspire, then we have the perfect environment for you.
This is a dynamic role with strong hand-on attitude that involves setting up and managing the daily operations of the retail business.
The job involves :
- Being responsible for sales target, with top line accountability for the various shops.
- Initiate space efficiency to maximise sales, visual merchandising and display to enhance marketing plan and promotions, pricing and product mix strategies.
- Set up and manage various operating procedures, including cash handling and control, security and safety standards, inventory and procurement to achieve stock efficiency and upholding of housekeeping standards.
- Staff management, hiring, deployment and training across various culture.
- Monitoring & analyzing consumer insights, on-going evaluation of business trend and market changes.
• Degree with at least 5 to 8 years as a retail operations manager for a retail chain, with previous experience in building and setting up of new store operations.
• Good people management skills and service oriented with strong communication capabilities.
• Detailed and able to multi-tasks to manage the daily operative aspects of the shops.
• Is positive and holds a passion for the retail industry.
• Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.